Friday, September 07, 2007

In love with cabinet lighting

Now that my kitchen is all set up and put together I want to highlight my favorite part. Our friend John had installed these great lights under his cabinets at home which I was really impressed with. I asked him to install some for me and while we were in Vegas he and his wife came over and put some in. I LOVE THEM! Here is my kitchen with all the lights on. I actually love them most at night when I turn off the overhead light and leave just the cabinet lights on. They set such a calm and mellow mood. Perfect light to scoop ice cream by!
And here is a shot so you can actually see them. The most practical aspect is that one is over the sink so we can better see the dishes while we wash them. These would have been really handy in our old place.

Thanks John. You rock!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!!!