Here we took a buggy ride around Old Montreal and the waterfront. You can see we had beautiful weather. Lots of sun and blue sky with just a slight fall chill in the air.
A visit to Mount Royal for panoramic views of the city. This is a self portrait. I need to get one of those self portrait sticks that lets you hold the camera a ways away.
And a little belly shot after nap time. The baby is always hanging out on wedged up on my right side when I wake up but a gentle massage usually coaxes a more even position and a lot less pressure on my belly. At this point I can't feel any distinct kicks or punches, just general sensations. Greg can't wait for movement to start that he can feel from the outside.So now we are back to the daily grind. I should have an exciting update for you this weekend!
2 comments:
You look great, Alexis!! I love seeing your updated photos!
Me, too! How about some profile shots of the tummy. Love you!!
Post a Comment