Monday, October 26, 2009

Week 25

This was a very quiet weekend of chores, studying for my midterm on Thursday, a repeat of Chelsea Waffles (our first recipe which is so far our favorite), and other regular activities. Baby girl is growing more and more and weighs almost 2 pounds now and I am definitely feeling the difference! I notice that some days I am feeling really big and tight and cumbersome and others smaller, looser, and more mobile. The day of the photos was one of those big days and today is one of those small days. So strange how that can happen. We also manage to get a little family shot this week which I love. Wish it could have been outdoors but the spot where we shoot our outdoor photos had a giant suburban parked in the way and 2 people couldn't fit with the tripod so inside it was.

We also managed to put together the new baby dresser so the nursery is beginning to take shape which is really exciting. I have lots of ideas moving through my mind for colors and decorations and whatnot. Now I just need time to work on some of those ideas.

1 comments:

Diane Howard said...

How cute!!! I particularly love the family shot. I was hoping for the yeast waffles, but alas I'll wait.... I'll pray for your mid-terms. Love mom