Thursday, January 07, 2010

Week 35

Well this photo is so late it is probably week 36 by now. I am losing track of the count these days. I am ginormous to say the least and this is the first week I have really been feeling "pregnant". A little sore back, sore tendons, stiff when I sit too long, hard to roll over in bed, all that stuff which comes with the last month of pregnancy. I can't imagine that this can go on for another 4-5 weeks which makes me all the more anxious to get everything ready for the baby in case she comes early. We found a possible daycare to send her to in May that is near Greg's office and we have an appointment to see a pediatric group next week to ask questions about her future care. This weekend we may try to find a car seat that will fit in our little VW Beetle (not an easy task it turns out). We are pre-registered at the hospital and I have started putting together my hospital bag. Things are definitely underway which is great. I even have a baby shower in the works and I think all my local blog readers have been invited but if not drop me a line and I will have the hostesses add you to the evite!

So much to do and so very little time but I am trying to tackle one small thing each day and we are making progress which is great. Well, I have my now weekly Doctor's appointment today so I had better get some work done before I have to go. Happy Thursday!

1 comments:

Diane Howard said...

I can't wait! I reminded my principal that I would be gone for a week in February. I can't wait to see you both and the BABY!!!! I love you. Stay well.