We recently went down to Dallas for a few days to visit our besties John and Aimee. 90 degree weather, great food, lots of fun, and drive through margaritas (that is a strange story for another time). It was a nice way to spend the limited amount of time I got off between semesters and a fun way to spend Mother's Day.

Vivi's favorite sculpture at the Nasher. Seriously she kept running back to it and pointing and staring.

I love Texas!

John and Aimee on our walk home from dinner.

Rosey cheeked. A little sweaty from our time at the arboretum.

Playing in the frog fountain.

Peter Rabbit's house. Do you like my sun hat?

At John and Aimee's loft. I love this chair, it is just my size. Where did that kitty go?

In the tee pee with Daddy.
Vivi charms everyone she meets. She loves people so much. It was a nice trip overall! We can't wait to see J&A again.

1 comments:
Sounds like a great trip, and Vivi is really growing like a weed!!
Love you! Tiff
Post a Comment