Not much to say. Things for us are pretty much the same as my last post. Only difference is little Viv is now 3.25 years old. Very sassy and giving mom and dad a run for our money. She definitely has my stubbornness and her dad's fierce independence. She is loving school and learning to write her name (and spell it). She is getting very good at puzzles, card games (i.e. go fish and old maid), and has learned some board games as well. We still enjoy nightly dance parties but there is serious competition with jumping on mom and dad's bed. We are getting ready for Grandma Howard to come for a long visit and for Vivian's first ballet recital this month. Very exciting.
Vivian loves to find V's on signs and scream "there is my name!". This one was on a subway platform on the way to the Central Park Zoo.
Out for a walk in the neighborhood with her dolly. Wearing mommy's giant sunnies.
Out and about with Daddy. Can you tell what her favorite color is? Vivian picks out her own clothes most days and mommy has learned to pick her battles! Mismatched socks on purpose? Sure, why not. At least you have clothes on!




2 comments:
Vivian is so cute and has grown so much! Glad you're back to blogdom - and keep up the posts! I hadn't checked in a long time and thought I'd check now and was pleasantly surprised to see 2 new posts!
Must add...it's not easy to keep up with the posts, I know and am one to speak. It would take time and after spending all day on the computer, blogging was the last thing I wanted to do, but sure keeps for great way of journaling for later. Wish I was more diligent. Enjoy reading your blog and leaving comments, esp the part where I have to prove I'm not a robot :)
Post a Comment