Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Good-Bye Again!

It is such a beautiful day today. Not too hot, breezy, and low humidity! I love days like this. This is what summer SHOULD be like, for everyone. I wish I had some fun photos to post today but that would mean I have been doing fun things and alas I have not. I have been working pretty late most nights and I have been trying to go to bed at 10pm each night this week so that I can get up earlier and that leaves little time for much else.

I am leaving tonight on a jet plane for Texas with my dear friend and faithful blog reader ALICE (hi Alice!). We are heading to San Antonio for a few days to volunteer at BSF headquarters. I am really looking forward to it and hope that it will really get me excited for class to start in just a few short weeks. I am packed and ready to go. I just have to tie up all loose ends at work.

On a fun note my friend Susan (from Texas!) is here in NYC today and I will get a chance to say a quick hi to her and Lily this afternoon. You can see a photo of her and baby Lily on my last post. It was her baby shower that was featured.

I won't be able to post again until next week so I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip to Hdtqtrs. I'll be looking forward to the stories and scrapbook layout. See ya soon!

Tiffani P said...

OH - how I wish I was in SA this weekend and could come by HQ and see you!!! I miss you, Alexis! Tiff