Well the night before the meeting I got a call from my Teaching Leader and it turns out there is a very great need for trained Discussion Leaders right now. She asked if I would be willing to switch back. I of course have always said I would go where needed so today I spent my day calling my 18(!) group members and making these:
********Attention all ex-BSF leaders***************
An amazing thing happened this year on the BSF front. All BSF leaders are now allowed to wear PANTS to meetings and class night!!!!! I just had to share since this is such a big deal. You BSF girls will know what I mean!
5 comments:
Nice nametags! I need another one for my Alexis nametag collection :)
As soon as I leave leadership, PANTS are allowed.
LOVE the nametags!
1) great nametags.
2) PANTS?!?! Crazy, twenty-first century thinking.
3) I can't do BSF. At least not right now. :( very sad. sorority meetings are on Monday nights and I fear I can't make a whole committment to BSF. I'm kind of down about it.
But I'm excited you are a DL again - you are so good at it (as you are i'm sure with kids,too).
I must say when I heard the rumor that pants are back in, I was sad! Believe it or not, I liked wearing the skirts at meetings and was glad we didn't have to for class night as CLs. And this is from a girl who hated skirts growing up! Wow, another BSF changed life testimony! :)
Always inspired by your willingness to serve and be open to change hats, even in last minute notice! God uses you in many amazing ways! I hope to be in your group one day to get a pretty nametag and ya of course to have you as DL :)
Nice name tags! I miss the skirts...
Post a Comment