Friday, January 25, 2008
Bad house guest = good husband
We had a house guest staying with us for a couple days. HE was a friend of Greg's when they were in the conservation program together several years back. The day after his first night with us I went to use the downstairs bathroom and I FELL INTO THE TOILET because our guest left the seat up (this is why I haven't used his name, so he won't be embarrassed when he returns to Indianapolis, the land where they don't put down the seat). It wasn't until that moment that I realized that in the almost 7 years that we have been married, Greg has never once, not once left the toilet seat up. I was so pleased I had to call and tell him right away and then call and thank his mother for training him so well. She denies ever formally training him in this area but I just know she must have taught him this technique during potty training. Me and my dry rear end are eternally thankful!
Labels:
Misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your dad used to be so well trained when you girls were in the house, but now... I even bought one of those soft lowering kind that you only have to start and it slowly lowered by ITSELF!!! Oh, what happened???????? You do have a jewel of a husband. I've sorely missed your blogs. Welcome back.
Post a Comment