Happy New Year! I hope you all celebrated in some way last night. We spent New Years about the same as last year is turns out. We spent New Years Eve with friends playing games and watching the ball drop on TV and today we packed up the rest of the Christmas decor and cleaned the house. It feels a little empty in here but it is good to have everything neat and tidy again. Greg and I sat down and looked over our 2007 goals and came up with some 2008 goals to focus on this year. Some of the main ones include getting back to eating home cooked dinners again (we have been enjoying the local restaurants a little too much), reassessing our finances now that we are settled into our new apartment and paying more rent, and I want to get back into the saddle with my scrapbooking again. In 2007 I had hoped to scrapbook 52 layouts again but in the end only did 15. That is pretty pathetic! This blog used to be a scrapbooking blog and I hope to at least discuss scrapbooking a bit more again in 2008 as well as other types crafts.
I return to work again tomorrow but the rest of this week is going to be really busy. Greg and I are heading out on vacation again real soon for a cross country skiing trip. So I have just 3 days to get caught up from the last trip and to prepare for the next trip. Don't know if I will get to blog much. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm back to work finally, too. The kids are excited but ready to work so it's been a real productive and enjoyable day. If I don't talk to you before your trip... God's speed to you and have a GREAT time!!!
Post a Comment