Many of you may not know this but it is the main reason I have not been blogging these days. I am studying day and night to take the GMAT next week. It is sucking up all my free time so I have not been able to blog like I have wanted. I am thinking about going to graduate school part time for an MBA or an MPA and this test has been both an opportunity to see if I have what it takes to focus and study again after all these years and it is required for one of my applications. So that is why I have been MIA.
Greg has been wonderfully supportive and really picked up the slack so I could focus all my attention on the test and remembering all that math I learned but apparently never use in real life.
On an unrelated note our mouse problem seems to be under control. We got a new threshold under our door so that the foil could be retired and no little critters could just walk right in. We also put out a bunch of traps with really delicious bait on them and have caught nothing (nor seen any "evidence" if you will).
My test is next Wed and then I hope to be back with updates on my Seattle trip, my new favorite smoothie recipe, my new haircut!, and many other exciting projects that are waiting in the wings!
2 comments:
good luck on the gmat, Alexis! i'm sure you'll do great!!! you are a smart cookie!! Love you - can't wait for the update! p.s. I picked up my "hood" today for graduation - so exciting!
New haircut?!? Can't wait to see pics. Love you.
Post a Comment