Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Inglings have landed

We had the pleasure of spending the day on Saturday with my friend Karen and her adorable kids William and Eileen. They are down from Maine for a visit with Grandma and came by on their way to Jersey. I haven't see the kidlings in 6 months (gasp!) and can't believe how much they had grown. William is talking up a storm and Eileen is scooting around on the floor and giving out heart melting hugs. It was fun to play with them and chat with Karen again. We enjoyed a yummy lunch and some time at our local park complete with a rainbow shaped sprinkler which William really enjoyed
(hence the shirtless appearance). In this photo William is "fixing" our radiator. If it weren't for the diaper I bet he'd have a plumber's crack! I hope to get a little more time with them this week if they make it into the city.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! plumber's crack! haha! can't stop laughing! too funny! :) the kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I see plumbing in his future!!