First I took some Czech glass flower beads in turquoise (one of my favorite colors right now).
Then I used rhinestone headpins that I recently found at Michael's and did a simple wire wrap. Lastly I hung them on kidney shaped earwires, my new favorite ear wire shape. Totally simple to make but so so cute.
In fact I made myself a pair too. I love that the flowers have a little diamond stamen.Then both my mom and Greg's mom got a purse hook for Mother's Day. This is another of my new favorite items. I have seen them for sale on Etsy and other places for about $15. That is a little overpriced for me so I found some plain metals ones on Etsy for a fraction of the cost. I punched out my own pretty patterned paper, glued it on to the center section and covered it all in diamond glaze.
Step 1: You keep the hook in your purse. Step 2: When you're out in a restaurant you pull it out, unwrap and twist the hook.
Step 3: Place the disk on the edge of the table with the hook hanging down,
Step 4: Hang your purse on the hook. It hangs just below the table out of the way.
This way you don't have to put your cute purse down on the dirty ground or on the back of a chair where someone can snatch it, spill on it, or bang into it. I have been using mine for about a month and love it. Plus the hook is really small and light so it doesn't take up much room in my bag.
1 comments:
...but totally confusing if you don't know what it is. Your dad and I really scratched out heads over what it was. ...not a magnet, not a brooch, ... we were stumped. But an ah ha! as soon as you told me what it is. I can totally use it. Thank you. I'm in the earrings right now. They really look cute on me and I have the shiniest hair too.
Post a Comment