So sorry this post is so late. I have been drowning in Final Exam preparation for the last 5 or 6 days. I actually had to bite the bullet and take 2 days off of work in order to study for the test properly. I just couldn't master my procrastination tendencies this time around. Of course it didn't help that the course was really hard and there was so much material that it was fairly daunting. I took the exam last night (40 questions in 3 hours) and I think it went well. I am hoping for a solid B in the class. I am just so glad to be done with it. It was my worst course so far at Stern. No more homework, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks..... Actually my teacher was very nice and had an adorable Australian accent. Unfortunately he used it to talk about finance which was soooooo boring. Anyway, I slept like a baby last night and am now trying to catch up on work stuff. Looking forward to a weekend with no school work to ruin it. Last Tuesday was Greg's 33rd birthday and we didn't do anything because I was so busy with school so this weekend we will try to properly honor his special day. We were going to try and go out tonight for vegetarian Dim Sum but last night he requested a quiet night at home with take out instead. I guess he has been a little too busy these days too. I have Julie and Julia on DVD at home and I have been dying to watch it so that may be on the agenda as well.We snapped this photo this morning. You can kind of see my neighbor's bumper in the shot. I hate it when he parks in my photo area. Anyway, you can't tell but it was COLD out. These photos are getting harder and harder to take outside. We are actually on Blizzard watch this weekend which I think will be fun except that I need to take our Christmas photo so snow may throw a wrench in that plan. I had my 32 week check up this week and little Koobie is right on track for size and had a nice strong heart beat. She remains head down like a good girl. I can tell she is growing larger because her movements are increasing in frequency and intensity as she runs out of space. Other than a little heartburn now and again I have been feeling really well and have no major complaints.
Now for one bonus photo. Me in my giant maternity winter coat. Greg says I look like the stay puff marshmellow man, I say it is more like a toasted marshmallow! At least I am so big now that even with the coat on people can tell I am pregnant and offer me their seats on the train. That is always really nice.
2 comments:
you look great!
You look adorable. I'm so glad you get a break. RELAX and enjoy. Happy Birthday to Greg. I'm sorry to be such a bad mother-in-law and didn't even remember his day.
I'm dying to see "Julia and Julia" too, let me know if you like it. I've been catching her (Julia) on some old rerun and she's a hoot. I've been sick this week. Had a bad cold and the flu on top of that for a few days. I actually had to miss two days of work which is real unusual for me. I hope you don't get any of this stuff floating around. Love you both!
Post a Comment