Here are a few shots I did manage to get during the holiday: Greg opening some of Koobies gifts.
For a kid who isn't yet born she sure got lots of Christmas love from the family! This is a little book my mom sent where there are furry ears and tail for the child to wear while reading it. Totally cute! I tried to get a shot of Greg when he decided to put them on! but he was too quick to pull them off to prevent his own embarrassment.I decided at the last minute to cook a Christmas feast which turned out amazingly well. We of course took pictures of it.
The Tofurkey roast, probably our best one ever cooked in a dutch oven with some veggies. I think the dutch oven made all the difference keeping the roast moist and flavorful. We bought another one for the freezer so we can make it again this weekend.Potato gratin from Everyday Foods.
Very rich made with real cream and cheese! It also was a huge mess that boiled over and started smoking up the kitchen. What's a big meal without a little drama right!
And some green beans lightly sauted in pear vinegar. So yummy.Here is a photo of our annual Christmas tradition which is to do a puzzle.
We really only do this once a year. This puzzle is of the Seattle skyline and was a gift we recieved last year. This year my parents sent us a puzzle so we are set for 2010!A shot of the snow we got during our vacation taken from our kitchen window.
And here is a photo I managed to capture of myself documenting what I see when I look down, NOTHING!
If I lean over I can see my feet but that is all. I have to trust Greg when he tells me the rest of my body is still there in tact! HA!
1 comments:
SO-O-O-O-O cute! I want a copy of the downward shot. Merry Christmas! I missed being with you.
Post a Comment