My handy guy did some light work to get the pictures hung on the walls and items hung from the ceiling. Now we are ready to give you all a tour!Welcome to Koobie's room.
The little lamb is leftover from the shower and the baby bootie garland was a gift from Alice. When you step in and close that door you see our main bookcase holding Koobie's toys and supplies.
You can see my big pom pom balls found a place to hang. If we work our way around the room we see the dresser turned changing table.
I hung a couple more pom pom balls and paper lanterns for Koobie to look at while she gets her bum cleaned off.
In the corner is Koobie's co-sleeper all ready to be used. It is hard to see the pictures on the wall but they are manatee watercolors that Greg and I have had for years.
The final corner is where we have Greg's Grandmother's rocking chair and a little night stand that holds Koobie's books and odds and ends that come in handy when rocking and feeding. The tree is a vinyl cling from Land of Nod. The final wall is all doors so there is nothing to show. Koobie has 4 doors in her room! That limits the space we had to work with but we are very happy with how her little room turned out. Her dresser is all stocked with diapers, extra wipes, tiny socks and hats and booties.
All her 0-3 month clothes are crammed into the second drawer
with linens, towels, blankets, and some 3-6 month clothes in the bottom drawer.
OK Koobie, we are ready for you to use your new space! Love Mommy and Daddy!
Of course after the photo opportunity our work was not really done. We had to actually move the co-sleeper into our room, attach it to the bed and rearrange everything.
It is actually pretty huge so we had to really change everything around. I am sad to lose my nightstand but it will be very nice to have her within arms reach for late night feedings. I am glad we tackled this before Koobie arrived. It was a lot more work moving furniture and lifting the mattress than I anticipated.
4 comments:
Love it! So fun to see Koobie's room!
Very cute! I LOVE Nora's room, but she has yet to sleep in there at night (at almost 7 months!), which makes me wonder why I spent all that time putting it together when it could have stayed a guest room:)
Almost there!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!
All so lovely! Still no Koobie?! Tell her to come out and join the rest of us!
What a lovely nursery! So neat and adorable drawers!! And I'm touched that the bootie garland is part of the nursery decor :) Be well-
Post a Comment