Sunday, November 07, 2010

Christmas cards ordered !?!

Yes, this year I am actually ahead of schedule. I decided to order Christmas cards this year and the company I like was running a 20% off special if you order by Sunday night. Luckily we had our Christmas card photo ready. A couple weekends ago we were all ready for Church but didn't manage to get Vivian napped and fed in time to make it there on time. We got an A for effort but didn't make it to morning service (we are trying to transition from evening service to morning service). Since we were dressing up I had us all change into jeans and we went down to the river front to do some photos. It was a really nice day. Here are a few outtakes that didn't make it on the card.photos with a baby were much harder than I expected. She doesn't understand looking at the camera, let alone smiling when there is no one looking back at her. This little fit actually lasted on a couple seconds so it is funny that we caught it on camera. She mostly just looked off at other people.Yum, concrete! I just read an article about how we keep our kids too sterile these days and they don't get to play in the dirt and ingest microbes like kids should. I guess concrete does a body good. I love the skyline in the background.

I love the photos of people swinging their kids in the air so we tried it. It just looks like we are trying to rip her poor little arms off. Not cute at all!

Whenever we hold her up in the air Vivi gets super excited. Gotta love that face. This is on my work computer right now. I especially love the blue sky backdrop.

Who me? Such a sweetie!!!

3 comments:

Tiffani P said...

I can't wait to see what the final Christmas card looks like. In the meantime, if my card showed up with that pic of her gumming the concrete, I would love it - seriously, that pic is totally cracking me up!! Adorable. She gets cuter every day!

Sandy SH said...

She's adorable! Hope you are Greg are enjoying parenthood!

Diane Howard said...

Love them all. I especially love the little fit. Cute on others when it's not in my classroom! Can't wait for our card. Dad and I are going to enclose a photo this year, too. I will be hilarious!