Thursday, December 02, 2010

The Great Office Clean Out of 2010

I thought for December I would do a regular blog feature. It has been a while since I really blogged consistently and maybe this will help. But instead of a Christmas themed feature like I have done in the past I am going to chronicle the cleaning of my office/studio/craft space. Why you ask?

Well having a 9 month old baby who is on the brink of walking (!) means that most of my house is very picked up and orderly. Vivian is into everything so we make sure to tidy up and keep the clutter to a minimum. Well, everywhere she is allowed to go in the house which means everywhere but the office and as such it has become a dumping ground for lots and lots of things including many unfinished projects.

The view from the door.Junk piled on top of the shelves.
Closet full of junk.Not that you could get to the closet without jumping over this!

So join me for the office clean up. I am hoping to share fun and easy projects, organizing solutions, and a cute kiddo picture (for Grandma!) each day or two in the month of December.

Today's cutie shot is Vivi in her cousin's elf pajamas. We were going to save them for Christmas but she has just about grown out of all her 9 month clothes and we were worried if we waited she wouldn't ever get to wear the outfit. I couldn't get a good butt shot since she rarely poses for me these days (not that she is so mobile) but there is a cute butt flap with the words "Lil Elf" on the flap. Too funny!

1 comments:

Diane Howard said...

Ooooh Grandma is very thankful for the pictures! It will be fun to see the progress in your office. I'm excited.