We ended up with about 4 inches of snow accumulation from last nights storm which Greg helped shovel this morning. I woke up with a pretty bad headache and then when I tried to boot up the computer it had a fatal error. So Greg has spent most of the day on the phone with Dell support. Turns out our Windows Operating System had a fatal error and had to be reinstalled which erased our harddrive. Now we are reloading software and files and I just spent the last 2 hours hunting down as many of my fonts online as I could remember I had. We do have a back-up drive but probably haven't updated it in a month so we are still trying to figure out what we lost.
Long story short, I haven't done any scrapbooking yet. We'll see what happens tomorrow! It sounds like Greg is making popcorn in the kitchen. That will be a nice treat!
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment