My life is so boring that I have resorted to titles like "Wonderful Wednesday". So sad! It seems these days all I really do it work so there isn't much to say. So here are some random tidbits with links.
We have had really beautiful weather the last 2 days and temps so warm I have worn SHORT sleeves to work. I am so ready for spring I can hardly stand it. It is amazing what a little sun does for one's mood. Yesterday I took a walk around the park with my co-worker in the afternoon so we could soak in the sun. The park was bursting with people all equally desperate to synthesis some vitamin D!
Then on the way home the subway was completely backed up due to a "collapsed building" at 116th street. Collapsed building? How does that happen? Of course that is all the info we got at the time. They were routing both local and express trains on the same track so it was REALLY slow going and took me almost 2 hours to get home. Thankfully I had my ipod to keep me company.
For my birthday (almost a year ago! YIKES) I got a gift certificate for a Hot Stone Massage at a Spa in SoHo. Well today I finally made an appointment and this Saturday I am getting the Massage and also a facial at Mezzanine Spa. I have never had a facial before so I hope it is nice. I also wanted a super fancy pedicure but the weather isn't really warm enough for sandals yet and I can't bring myself to spend $100 on a pedicure only to slip it into socks and shoes. I will let them pick at my face instead. I'll have a report next week!
My office is infested with SilverFish. It is so disgusting. They scurry around under my desk. Apparently they are like roaches in that they will survive a nuclear fall out and they are pretty much impossible to get rid of. I have no idea why they have moved into my office since they prefer humid places like bathrooms but they have set up camp behind my desk (which is too heavy to move by the way). I curse them and step on them but they don't take the hint. I am over being grossed out and instead am just mad. I am convinced that the reason that my old computer died is because the silverfish sabotaged it in retaliation for the countless siblings I have squashed with my pointy shoes.
That is all that is fit to print today (just barely fit). Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The dorm I lived in my freshman year in Pullman, Davis Hall, had silverfish. They never went anywhere but the floor there. Do yours travel up onto the desk? Surely there is a spray or roach type hotel for them. Sorry to hear about your infestation. Love mom
Post a Comment