Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Scrapbook Update

On Sunday I managed to do a couple layouts. I am not really happy with either of them but I figure that it has been a while since I worked on anything so I just need to get my mojo back.
This first one is from a trip to the Hampton's we took last year. I LOVE the color palate but felt that it fell short with the embellishments. There are shell buttons, shell sequins and a starfish charm as well as the big metal letters for the title. I also used some of my old favorite photo corners! The colored ones are hard to find these days so it is a good thing I have a punch to make my own.
This next layout I really hate. I like the photo placement, the 29s, and the big {} but I am not loving the rest. But my motto now is JUST DO IT so instead of ripping it all apart and starting over I just ran with it and figured I would do better next time. This was for Greg's 29th Birthday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at them in a week or two and they may appeal to you more. I like them both! Love mom