Monday, August 13, 2007

Scrapbook Update!

No, you didn't misread it. I actually have a scrapbook update to share with you today. I managed to complete a couple layouts over the weekend. My scrapbook area isn't really user friendly yet and I learned that my lighting is really bad in the office but I didn't want that to keep me from working through my pile of photos! These are 2 more layouts about my ski trip a couple winters back.

This first layout is about the cottage we rented during our trip (called a Tupa in Finnish). I used my trusty photo corners, letter stickers, paint, brads and a flower. I hadn't expected to paint on the layout but when I went to add my title the letter stickers just disappeared into the busy background paper. I painted a strip of color to help them stand out and then painted around the edge.Next is a layout about the cute reindeer that live on the grounds of the resort. It is a very simple and clean layout using paper, rub-on letters, letter stickers, and brads. Quick and easy!

These layouts bring my total for the year to 15. Um, that isn't very many compared to last year but there is still plenty of time to work on that number. I do need to work on my craft club demo pretty soon so I had better switch gears to card making. Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two have such great adventures!