Friday, August 24, 2007
We're Back!!
We survived our whirlwind Seattle/Vegas vacation. We have spent the last 2 days trying to detox from the trip. We ate a ton of crap and totally screwed up our internal clocks. With the time change and the desire to stay up all night in Vegas we are having a really hard time settling back into NY time and haven't gotten up before 10:30am yet. We are also detoxing from all the caffeine, alcohol, sugar, and dairy we ate on the trip. It has been nice to eat home cooked meals again. Trip recaps are coming soon! This weekend we are trying to get the laundry done, the house put back together, and some final projects completed. We visited the library again yesterday and I got a whole bunch of books on home decor and DIY projects. I LOVE THE LIBRARY!
Labels:
Misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad you are back. I'm back at it too. Spending lots of hours getting the classroom good to go. Love you
Post a Comment