Friday, February 08, 2008

Camera died & Weekend Plans

I had my camera at work all week to take some photos and when I finally got around to it today I found my battery dead. SORRY!!

Instead I will share my oh-so-exciting weekend plans.

1. Working on a little project involving this cutie.(these are pictures of Greg as a kid if you had any doubts or thought perhaps I birthed a blond haired full grown child recently!)

2. Birthday party to attend for this fun girl!(Marcela from work. The party starts at 9pm. I may be a little to old for a party that doesn't even start until 9pm!)

3. Brunch with friends on Sunday.
(Tim and Alison who I don't have a photo of but who we recently cat sat for. We will be going to Brooklyn Label because Greg is obsessed with their Mayan Hot Chocolate)

4. Preparing for my visit to Maine over President's Day weekend to see this little pip who is growing like a weed!(Baby Eileen recently turned 6 months old. My biggest fear is that she has lost that new baby smell, but those chubby cheeks may make up for it!)

Have a super weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw the picture of the Mayan hot chocolate. Yummmmmm, but not sure it's worth getting sick for.