While in Maine visiting my friend Karen I woke up one morning and looked in the mirror at my snarled, dry and ratty hair and knew it was time for a change. I have really enjoyed long hair but I was ready for something lighter and need to remove a lot of damaged ends. I wanted to wait until the weather warmed up but caved in right before my test and got about 5 inches cut off. It is almost shoulder length and can be put up in a tiny little pony tail but it is much shorter and much thinner. I think my hairdresser took out about 5 pounds of hair as she thinned and layered it (to give it more body). Of course I am never happy with things as they are so I continue to curl it (like in the picture).
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Spring Hair
While in Maine visiting my friend Karen I woke up one morning and looked in the mirror at my snarled, dry and ratty hair and knew it was time for a change. I have really enjoyed long hair but I was ready for something lighter and need to remove a lot of damaged ends. I wanted to wait until the weather warmed up but caved in right before my test and got about 5 inches cut off. It is almost shoulder length and can be put up in a tiny little pony tail but it is much shorter and much thinner. I think my hairdresser took out about 5 pounds of hair as she thinned and layered it (to give it more body). Of course I am never happy with things as they are so I continue to curl it (like in the picture).
Labels:
Misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. I love the look. I love YOU!!!!
I love your new haircut! 5 inches off ? you're too brave! I think it's so nice! Chie strikes again! :)
Alexis, I absolutely love this picture. Can you get me a copy of it to frame. A 5 x 7 would be good. Thanks!
Post a Comment