
Last weekend we took a trip to our organic farm, the one that supplies our CSA for some strawberry picking.

The farm is located on the north fork of Long Island about 2 hours from our house so we made a day of it. We got to the farm at about 2pm after stopping for lunch and it was pretty hot out.

We had a good time picking 4 quarts of strawberries. Greg probably ate more than he picked but who can blame him.

The strawberries, fresh off the vine and gently warmed by the sun practically exploded in our mouths in sweetness. I have delicious plans for these berries. The ones that made it home in the car and didn't get eaten that is!
1 comments:
Your haircut looks really cute in the pictures. I could hardly recognize you in the birthday post. Both were taken the same day, I can tell by your clothes. I love you!
Post a Comment