Saturday, July 05, 2008
Freezer Paper Stenciling Part 2
My bird shirts turned out so great I instantly became addicted to freezer paper stenciling. I originally was going to stick with a bird theme but I found so many cute images online I had to branch out, literally.

Loved this tree design and with printing this directly onto the paper with my printer, it was really easy and quick to do. I cut it out while watching tv and then quickly ironed on and painted it finishing the whole thing in under 30min. Then it was on to a squirrel and a robot. 
So cute. I am in love. To make the bird shirts more interesting I also machine embroidered a couple of them for variety.
In the end I decided this detracted a bit from the painted designs and that I liked them better plain. I can't wait to do more!
Labels:
Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment