Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Special Delivery

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. As you know my mom was in town for week and once she was gone I had to study for my Stern math competency test (which I took last night and passed with flying colors). But the biggest news right now is that I became an Auntie on Sunday night. The Bothwell's welcomed 8 pound 3 ounce
EWAN CHRISTOPHER
into the family after only 24 hours of labor. We are all delighted and I can't wait to meet him. My sister is doing well and tonight they introduce the dog to the newest pack member. We'll see how it goes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Alexis & Uncle Greg! Congratulations!! What great joy! I can just picture you being a wonderful aunt and showering him with love and fun gifts! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alice. You will be a great Auntie Alexis. The doggie introductions went well. Misha sniffed at the baby and pretty much ignored him except that he wanted to be in the middle of any action which was characteristic of her anyway.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Congratulations on passing the math test.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What great news! He'll look cute in the freezer paper stencil t-shirts.

peh said...

Double Congrats! I know you'll be a wonderful auntie and do great in school! But just in case, I'll be praying for you too!