Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bracelets

Sorry I have been MIA. I've been trying to establish good study habits each day after work. My first night of class is tonight, Financial Accounting and Reporting. Should be fun. In the meantime I thought I would finally share the bracelet and earring set I recently shipped out to my mom. Craft club was such an inspiration. I couldn't stop working with beads for several days after it was over.
This set was almost too cute to part with! I hope she is enjoying it. Then I got inspired to make another bracelet for myself featuring my favorite color, brown.
And matching earrings are so easy to make! Next I made another bracelet that involved snipping open a silver bangle and wedging a stone bead into the gap. This is one I wear stuck up on my arm instead of dangling on my wrist. Love it! I bought a bunch more beads recently that I can't wait to play with... when I have some time that is. So many great ideas, so little time!

**Blogger keeps rotating my photos which is really annoying. Anyone else having this issue?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I didn't comment on the beautiful bracelet and earrings when I got them. I have been just swamped trying to learn 1st grade while still teaching Kindergarten. I wore the bracelet and earrings the next day after receiving them. They went PERFECTLY with the stone necklace you made me when I was in New York. I got lots of compliments. THANK YOU FOR THEM! They were such a lift to my spirit those first few days. I spent a lot of those days in tears. It was good to be loved.

Anonymous said...

missed reading your blog! now that I'm back, I'm going to catch up :)

Love the bracelet and earrings! I love this sentence: "Craft club was such an inspiration. I couldn't stop working with beads for several days after it was over." :)

as for blogger rotating your photos, I've had that happen too. The only solution is to re-save your image and try uploading again. I know it's a pain but at least it works. Hope that helps!