Monday, September 15, 2008

I will survive!

Orientation was good but exhausting. Hours and hours of presentations, activities, networking, and eating. I pretty much came home each day and went straight to bed. I did get lots of questions answered about degree requirements and got a chance to meet the rest of my core group as well as form a study group for the semester.

At one point my accounting professor visited or core group to talk about our class this Thursday and that is when it hit me, I START CLASSES IN 3 DAYS! I have so much to do to prepare. Chapters and articles to read and a new calculator to master. Yikes! I will be in the reading room the next 3 nights. Good thing I got to see it on my building tour!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it one day at a time. The Lord will help you. I'm proud of you. YOU CAN DO IT! Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Go ALEXIS!! It'll be hard work but rewarding. Remember that our Heavenly Father opened the door for you to this for a reason. Love, Sandy

Anonymous said...

Alexis, you can do it! With God on your side, ain't nothing to fret! :) He will be right there beside you! :) I can't wait to hear about your adventures! Go get 'em!