This week has been a whirlwind. After craft club I launched right into planning a baby shower for a co-worker. Always more work than you think it will be. I will post about it next week (the shower is tonight). Our labor day weekend was very nice. I have just 2 weeks off in September before school starts so we used the time to relax at home together and do some home improvements like caulking the shower, hanging a curtain rod, touch up painting in the kitchen after our doorbell system was moved a few months ago, and things like that. Plus more time for jewelry making! Craft club inspired me to create a few more pieces which I will share next week. One was shipped off to my mom and I don't want to post about it until she receives it. But one beading project I will share is this:

These are wine glass charms. For the baby shower we are going to enjoy a nice wine punch using wine glasses we keep here at work (we are having the shower at work) and I wanted a way for people to keep track of their glasses because we don't have any extras to swap out if they lose tabs on them. I found some earring hoops my mom sent me years ago for card making, added some beads and dangly charms and went to town. Super quick and easy to make. A great gift idea!

2 comments:
Super duper cute! What a great way to use your beads and decorate the wine glasses as well! Good job!
Those beads are really coming in handy. I'm glad that I put them away and didn't throw them away. Very cute!!
Post a Comment