This last Saturday we had another successful craft club. It was our longest and most intense meeting yet. We crafted, ate and visited for 6 hours!!!! My project was to demo how to alter journals/composition books.
This first photo is the state of my hallway on Saturday morning as I was preparing my kits for craft club. It was a little crazy! The little piles on the floor are the individual kit papers. I later bagged them up with a blank journal, pen, glue stick, and appropriate embellishments. This project was a great way to use up most of my extra paper and scraps. I hoarded KI papers for many years and have just tons of it. This used up a nice chunk.
Here are the ladies working on their kits

And the final products. They all turned out so cute. I hope they all find good homes this holiday season!

In addition to my project we also learned how to make Christmas Crackers and do Christmas Origami with Neva:
How to make snowball ornaments with Rachel:
Here are the ladies working on their kits
And the final products. They all turned out so cute. I hope they all find good homes this holiday season!
In addition to my project we also learned how to make Christmas Crackers and do Christmas Origami with Neva:
And how to make these paper ornaments with Alice!
Kelly also provided us with a very tasty lunch and ample space to work in her apartment. It was a great time!
4 comments:
I had a great time. btw- I finished the other two notebooks that saturday night! simple and practical idea.
Thanks for teaching Alexis! Love my journal & matching pen!
I love creating the journal and matching pen! I am going through all my pens to see which one I can personalize with fancy paper!
Thanks!
It was SOOO much fun! Thanks Alexis for showing us how to make those lovely journals - I started using my journal already too keep a nice log for craft projects! I wanted just the cutest thing for that topic and voila! But above all, thanks for sharing your talents with us with so much love and enthusiasm!
Post a Comment