Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Misc.

I can't tell you how nice it was to go right home after work last night (at the normal time), cook dinner (spaghetti and roasted veggies), and sit on my couch doing nothing! Things have finally slowed down a bit and I couldn't be happier. I am so ready for my week off from work to get my house back in order, scrapbook a little bit, and relax.
In honor of Greg finishing his Chemistry Final yesterday and being free from classes for the next month I present photos from his birthday extravaganza. As I mentioned before we didn't officially celebrate with a party but on Saturday night he opened his gifts and on Sunday morning I made him birthday scones. Last night I brought him home a celebratory cupcake to eat with his dinner in honor of finishing his class so we can count that as his birthday celebration too!
The little candle holder is one that he has used at his birthday most of his life. His grandma bought it in Gillman Village when he was really little. It doesn't actually hold double digits really well but we dig it out every year and have him blow out the candle. I think it is really cute!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS your blogs? When can we get the next fix!