Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Greg!

Today is a special day for my dear husband. Currently he is on his way down to attend my lab Christmas party but today is his 30th birthday (yes, I like younger men! But only 6 months younger!). We aren't doing much celebrating right now because there is so much holiday stuff going on and he is right in the middle of his finals so he spends every spare moment studying (I am so proud of him and his hard work this year). We are hoping to go out to dinner tomorrow night and then there are all the presents. For a guy who really doesn't care much about his birthday he sure gets a lot of presents! His mom, Grandma, and aunt sent lots of stuff for him to open.

I don't want to get all mushy about him but I am so blessed to have Greg as my best friend and husband. He has an amazing sense of humor, is caring, patient, and he does chores! He is just THE perfect person for me and believe it or not I have known him now for almost half of his life.

Happy Birthday Greg! I love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love him for a son-in-law even though he doesn't go by Jack. Happy Birthday Greg! Love Mom and Dad