Yes, it is the busiest time of year. Yes, I have a lot of stuff to do and my apartment is a jumbo sized mess. But yes, I am participating in craft club this Saturday and demoing paper covered journals! I am crazy! I was up till midnight last night working on some items I am going to show (and maybe sell) during my demo on how to take the same technique and use it to make other stuff. And I will probably be up just as late tonight finishing them up. Are my Christmas cards done? No. Am I done with my Christmas shopping? No. Am I ready for Greg's 30th birthday on Friday? No. Are the hair and dust balls in the bathroom planning a revolt? Yes. But that doesn't stop me from making big plans involving crafts!
I was going to take a photo of the explosion of paper and junk in the hallway as I prepare but I forgot. Just like I forgot to program the VCR for the hour long Office episode tonight. Thank goodness for itunes!
Perhaps there will be photos tomorrow!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW talk about a BIG load!!! Well, I say don't think about it and just boogie at the part-ay tonight!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GREG. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Please pass this along to Greg. I love you both.
Post a Comment