Friday, March 16, 2007

Freezing Friday


On Wednesday it was so warm (almost 70 degrees) and beautiful out I took my camera to work and snapped photos of the neighborhood while wearing only a hooded sweatshirt to stay warm. I really thought it was the beginning of something special! I cought this squirrel and bird fighting. The squirrel stuck its head in the hole of the tree and the bird swooped in and pecked it in the butt. It was pretty funny and happened right over my head.
Today it is 30 degrees and has been snowing all day. We are due for a Noreaster tonight and they expect 4-8 inches of snow by tomorrow. What is up with that? I had the benefit of working from home today which was nice and was able to get my taxes done (refund check on the way! WHOOHOO!).
This weekend I am determined to get some scrapbooking done. I even tried to convince Greg he should go away on Saturday to school to work so I could have the place to myself to create. With the snow I am sure he will stay home and hog the computer and get in my way but I don't care. I won't let it stop me from doing so layouts. Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your weather sounds as crazy as ours. We FINALLY had our second day of sunshine in a month. No wonder we are all so grouchy. Talk to you later! Love mom