Goodness gracious it has been a while since I posted. Where here are some random thoughts:
It took me 2 hours to get to work this morning! The trains were all messed up and I had to take 3 trains to get to work. Yet another reason to move.
They shampooed the carpet in my office and now it smells like sour milk. It is really gross and extra pungent in the morning after my door has been closed all night. YUCK!

A couple weekends ago Greg and I got all dressed up and went to the members dinner at church. I meant to post this earlier and forgot. I snatched this lovely centerpiece on my way out (they told us to take them, honest!).

I have been making a photo album for a co-worker who is moving away and I went through the photo archive on the lab computer to find pictures. Suzan in the lab is really good at shooting our events and parties and stuff around the lab. Well I found some photos I had never seen before:
This one captures my obsession with DSW and shoe shopping. I used to go weekly. I don't even remember her taking this one.

Another shoe photo. This one highlighting the day my favorite flip flops broke. Check out the hair!

This one proves I used to do lab work back when I was a technician. I am setting up a real time PCR reaction.

Here I am grinding plant tissue with liquid nitrogen. I must have been training Maricela since she is wearing a lab coat and safety goggles. Notice I am not wearing safety equipment.

Here I am explaining to Rodrigo why he was cheating at pictionary and how speaking english as his second language is not an excuse (our Christmas party).

I love this photo because it was taken at work yet it looks like I am at a slumber party. We had basement clean-up day which explains the horrid outfit (only wear stuff that can get ruined). We were pretty hot and sweaty and tired by this point. It is about 100 degrees in the basement.
I found this great picture of the park next to my building. Washington Square Park. Suzan took it from atop the student center. This really is a great place to work!
Blogger just crashed and would have lost this whole long post except that there is a new auto safe feature! Thanks Blogger!
1 comments:
Wow! Your hair was SHORT in some of these photos. I really like it long. Love the short, too, but love the longer hair more. It makes you look more grown up.
You are about DSW as I am about Value Village.
Post a Comment