I hope you all had a great weekend. Greg worked really hard practicing his thesis and I lounged around the house. It was a great weekend of sunny weather so we threw open all the windows in the apartment and aired the place out. I also got a chance to read for fun! Haven't done that in a while.
Greg is defending his thesis today at 3pm (eastern time). Please keep him in your prayers as he delivers his 40min presentation from memory. We don't know exactly how the process works but we hope that they will grade or pass him today at the defense so he can truly be done with his graduate studies (of course he has one class night in June to be truly done but that is no big deal).
Thanks everyone for your prayers and support over the last 2 years!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We prayed for him during the teachers' devotions this morning. Let us know what happened. Mom P.S. Sorry I missed your call. My 12 mile run was VERY hard this week. It was a bit too hot.
Post a Comment