Thursday, May 17, 2007

Misc Musings

I have been working from home the last couple days which means it is hard for me to post pictures with my slow dial-up connection. We were planning to get high speed but then decided we wanted to move this summer so it seems silly to go to all the trouble now.
I recieved a scrapbook kit in the mail last week. You may remember I was in this club for several months. I re-enrolled to give it another chance and got this kit for May. I am not super excited about it. It features all Jenni Bowlins own products. Which is cool but it seem that in the past I got way more stuff (and more interesting variety) than this kit. Plus it seems like less volumn and since she is making 100% profit with this stuff I hoped she would at least keep the amount the same if not more. Perhaps I won't be a member much longer.

Featurs: paper, cardstock, mini paper, journalling cards, rubber stamp, ribbon, sequins, felt flowers, rub on alphabet, and more journalling stickers. I really wish I did more hand journalling. I may need to think of some other way to use all these journalling cards.

Another think I got in the mail last week is this:
My new Blackberry. I am still figuring out this baby but it has been very nice getting my email without having to get on line which as I mentioned previously is a bit of a pain! My last phone was the total strip down Nokia with no bells no whistles, no color, no nothing (Greg got the fancy phone last time). This phone is much more high tech and fun. Now if you email me I can reply at all hours of day or night!

Well today I am home taking the day off and working on a last minutes scrapbook project. I was up all last night working on my photo order and today I am going to get the layouts started. I only hope I can finish it on time! More on that later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had been wondering if you were still doing the club kit thing. Though the kit looks smaller, it still looks interesting. You can still journal on the things if you place them strategically (?spelling) on a piece of paper and run it through the printer. Love you!