Monday, June 18, 2007

Flat Tire

On the way to church last night we got a flat tire just as we had come off the freeway and made our way across the bridge into Manhattan. I of course couldn't do much to help Greg except watch. That is until I remembered that I had my camera. This first shot is of the area where we pulled off. It is a small median area where the road splits. A lot of people were cutting across the median area pretty close to the car. Crazy NYC drivers!
Here is Greg removing the flat. He was really annoyed that I was taking his photo. Poor guy. It was really humid out and at one point he had to lay on the ground to position the jack.
This is our 2nd flat since moving here and both times they happened around the same place. There was no major incident just rough roads in general. Today Greg is out buying 4 brand new tires. Hopefully they will last a while!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're married to a hero! We love you Greg!