Friday, June 15, 2007

Scrapbook Update

My June Kit arrived from Jenni Bowlin Studios. Unfortunately I haven't even touched the May kit. I haven't been doing any scrapbooking in a while. I barely managed to crank out a Father's Day Card for my dad and the scrapbook for my co-worker is still sitting here 95% done.
Here is the kit. Pastel purples and greens. The things I am most excited to use are the damask flower sticker from Heidi Swap and the Heidi Swap Ghost Flowers (I've never used her ghosts before so I will have to do some research and figure out how). I read that Heidi Swap is going to start her own monthly kit club so I may have to join that one instead since I love all her stuff.

As far as weekend plans I don't know if I will get any scrapping done. I am going to Renegade on Saturday and then may be meeting with our broker to look at apartments all afternoon. Maybe on Sunday I will try and get one small project done. Sometimes just a minor accomplishment is all it takes to get the juices flowing again and get me revved up to scrap during the week. I need to move my scrap table to the living room so I can watch all my new favorite shows while I scrap. Hell's Kitchen, So you think you can dance, and Last comic standing to name a few. Why are summer reality shows so much better than what's on during the rest of the year?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Last Comic, too. I don't watch Hell's Kitchen. Good luck on the apartment hunting.