I am going to try and post every day this week. I know, I am already a day late so I will post twice today. For starters I was tagged by my pal Tiff to share 7 things you may not know about me:
1. Many years ago I was an avid salsa dancer. My pal Katie and I went salsa dancing every week and even took a few classes. We were really pretty good and were "regulars" at China Harbor!
2. I make my bed every morning. I love slipping into a made bed at night. This was not always the case as I was never a bed maker as a kid or in college. Some things you don't appreciate until you are older.
3. I walk the same exact route every day. I cross the streets in the same places, I wait for the train in the exact same spots, I go the same way to and from home, and when I drive I use the same routes/lanes/turns. In NYC with so much to see and do I still prefer my comfortable and well known routes.
4. I am addicted to M&Ms right now. I don' t know why as I am normally not a big chocolate person. My candy obsessions change regularly but right now it is all about original plain M&Ms.
5. I am obsessed with cleaning my ears with Q-Tips. I think I picked this up from my mom who has to clean hers a lot because she wears hearing aids and they can cause moisture build-up. I have Q-tips stored in every room of my house and even in my desk drawer at work! I actually have very fond memories of laying on the couch while my mom cleaned my ears out as a kid.
6. In college I worked at a music store in the mall and was fired from my job for talking on the phone (at least that is the excuse they gave me). It was totally humiliating but I wouldn't have gotten my great job as a nurse's aid in a hospital if it hadn't happened.
7. I have a glass eye. Just kidding. I can't think of a 7th interesting thing. This was really hard as it seems I have divulged a lot on this blog! I tag.....no one because no one else I know has a blog. Oh well.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
loved it. perfect.
p.s. this week can you write about what you ended up doing about food on Thanksgiving? I am anxiously awaiting the conclusion.
Post a Comment