One of my projects at work right now is planning our annual
Genomics Symposium. There is a big dinner after the meeting for speakers and faculty and every year I make place cards for the tables. My boss is impressed with just printing and paper but this year I wanted to do something a little more interesting. I made about 8 prototypes but settled on this one.

It features our logo and and the guest's name like always but this year I cut out a little smaller arch and stuck it on top with foam tape for a little 3D appeal.

I think they turned out really cute. Too bad the only creative play I get these days is for work!
2 comments:
Everyone will think they were professionally done. They look great. Love you!
I wish I worked at this lab center just to get the adorable namecard you made! It's so nice! :)
Post a Comment