These things used to be hung all over the machine and would often fall down while walking. What a difference to have them all hanging in a handy location out of the way but still accessible. (I also cleaned the treadmill really well!)
Love it! I also put up a hook for my feather duster to keep it out of the way. It had been crushed by the bucket at some point when everything was jumbled in the bottom and lost some feathers (not in the photo but still great!).
It is hard to see but I had some spare bookends from IKEA (I think they cost about $2) for Billy bookcases that I put on the shelf to hold the linens in place so they don’t get all jumbled. Works great! ***PRODUCT NOTE: I love 3M hooks. I use them all the time during the holidays to hang decorations without leaving holes or marks but they are so good for other things too. I keep a big bag of miscellaneous sizes and styles in the closet for little moments like these. They are great for non-permanent solutions (helpful for renters) as well as for trying out an idea before getting out the hammer. This way you can try a hook to see if it will really work for you and is in the right location before investing in a nicer hook or making any holes. I can’t say enough about these gems. They are all over my house!
1 comments:
I have often wondered about them, if they really hold up and if there is a grease stain when they come down? Thanks for the recommendation.
Post a Comment