
Another fun thing Mom and I did during her visit was go to
Mood. We spent one day mostly shopping and stopped in at the fabric store that the contestants on
Project Runway shop at. If you watch the show you know what I am talking about. It was so cool to be at this store we see all the time on the show. It really is like they show it, rows and rows of fabric stacked floor to ceiling, 3 floors worth.

Mom and I got a whole new appreciation for the contestants who often get only 30min or an hour to shop. This store is a huge jumble with very little rhyme or reason and the bolts are literally piled up. You can hardly see the fabrics without pulling things out to look at them which would take a long time. The people who work there are very helpful and eager to assist you which I also noticed on the show. We didn't buy anything this time but I got some good ideas for curtains and may go back to pick up some fabric. The photo below is from the home decor fabric area which they never visit on Project Runway but was still cool to check out.
2 comments:
How fun! Would love to see your curtains.
Saw the store again in the Season 3 episodes. It was fun to say to myself, "I've been there!" Love ya!
Post a Comment