
My mom, dad, and sister sent me a care package for school. My mom even included this little book with notes about how proud they are of me and how to handle the challenge and what not. This nearly drove me to tears!


(Sorry, Blogger will only upload these photos sideways for some weird reason!)Then it was full of new school supplies. My favorite has to be the pencil pouch (I love organizational containers after all) and the new crayons. Remember how great it was to get a box of fresh and sharp crayons? I do!

I love it all, thanks family! And it is here just in time since my first day of school is tomorrow. I have a 2 day intensive orientation starting this Saturday. I am pretty nervous but happy to finally get some of my questions answered. Have a great weekend everyone. I will be heading to bed early tonight because tomorrow is going to be a big day!
3 comments:
Hooray and Congratulations, Alexis!! I am excited for you to get started and settled. I loved returning to school (mostly) and aside from the reading and writing think it is pretty fun!
I don't start classes until Sept 25th (crazy late) and am still trying to get settled here. I haven't bought my school supplies yet... but I LOVE that your family sent you supplies in a fantastic care package!
I am so proud of you too. It's hard to go back and start anew. It will be very rewarding though. We all love you!
I love that it's called a "care" package because it comes from ppl who care! so thoughtful of your fam! :)
I remember those first days of school! And I hope you have a great first day at school/orientation tomorrow!
Post a Comment