Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Etsy Jewelry Finds Part 6!

SORRY! I know you are all probably sick of looking at earrings but I have just one last post. These came in the mail yesterday all the way from Israel from Etsy seller Schlomit . I really love so many of her designs and was really torn between the pair I bought and these. I just loved them both so but am really happy with my choice! Maybe I will have to become a repeat customer or maybe Greg will suprise me with these for my birthday (hint hint!). Anyway, they are really cute on and I also loved the adorable packaging. This seller has definietly invested in a little marketing.

2 comments:

Diane Howard said...

The earrings are darling, BUT YOU HAVE REALLY LOST WEIGHT. I can really see it in this last picture of you, even your face shape has changed.

Alexis Cruikshank said...

Yes, I have lost weight but don't be fooled by this photo. It was taken in Macro which distorts plus I was holding the camera myself so it was really close to my face.