Since no one really wants to read blogs about what I ate for dinner or watched on tv I really have nothing to say!
I did catch the season premiere of The Office last night and laughed my butt off. Otherwise I haven't have done much else.
This weekend I need to pick up a birthday gift for little guy who is turning one on Sunday so that should be fun. I of course want to finish those wedding pages and clean the house a little. Then I am helping with the volunteer fair at church on Sunday after the birthday party.
Greg will of course be at school at least part of the weekend. He has had a tough week. We received a check in the mail from his school this week quite unexpectedly. When he investigated it turns out they dropped one of his classes and refunded his money. Why? Well we would like to know too! They claim it was a strange random fluke and now he has to run all over creation to get it fixed. I love when an institution makes a mistake and then make the victim run all over the rectify it. Poor guy! He is going to try and get it resolved after work today. I am just sad because he wasn't planning to go to school tonight and I was going to get to spend some time with him. Maybe this weekend!
Have a wonderful weekend. Fall begins on Saturday so you have one night to live it up summer style!
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I've been overloaded with schoolwork this week and so I hadn't read your blog in a few days.
1) I love hearing about what you wore to work or ate for dinner. don't let the hata's stop you. :)
2) I haven't watched more than 5 minutes of last night's "Office" yet, but I laughed alot just in that 5 minutes - Jim cracks me up.
3) I watched so much TV last night while I was studying that I almost forgot that I don't really get to watch TV anymore... I watched Survivor and then taped the Office, watched CSI and taped Grey's and then (accidentally) watched ER - and cried my eyes out for most of it! So sadly, I still have office and grey's to watch. Oh, the days when I was out of school and could watch TV all the time.....
I miss you!! Tiff
Post a Comment