I did it! I managed to finish those 2 layouts from 2 weekends ago. I got the journaling done this morning. Of course I used that as an excuse not to workout! This layout details the ceremony and includes the invitation. The flowers and embellishments are pretty much the same as the last wedding layout. In the August kit I got these Heidi Swapp journaling squares that were really cute but I didn't know how to use them since I don't do much hand journaling. I tried to run them through my printer and that didn't work. Well I used them to make the bottom border. I added some more flowers and rub-on words. I have a detail shot here so hopefully you can see that they are little white pieces of shaped paper with light pink borders.
This next layout shows some of the posed family shots that were taken. Another really simple layout of cardstock, a metal frame, flowers, and more pearl brads.
In the September kit a piece of scalloped edge cardstock was included. I loved it but it was black and too dark for this layout (everyone is already wearing black) so I traced it onto a piece of ivory paper and cut out some scallops of my own. I think it is so pretty. As I look at this photo I realize that I seem to REALLY like symmetrical pages. Hmmmmm....
These layouts bring my total to 49 layouts! Wow! Only 3 to go and I have met my goal!
1 comments:
They look really nice AND they remind me of a really lovely day!
Post a Comment