Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm In Heaven

I got this in the mail last night. If you don't already watch this show, please give it a chance. It is only 30min on Thursdays but it is HILARIOUS!! I am so addicted to the office that I watch is on the train on my video ipod and have to force myself not to laugh out loud (so people won't stare). Greg and I watched the blooper reel last night and we were both laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. I hope that season 3 is just as good as season 2! A lot of the extra footage is available at nbc.com for free if you want to take a peek.

And for you BBC Office lovers, give the US version a try. They really came into their own in season 2. I promise you won't be disappointed!

0 comments: